Setup your computer for GMAT Tutoring online
To get your computer set up to have classes with our experienced GMAT teacher is very easy! Simply follow these steps:
1) - Open Skype.com in your browser.
2) - Choose your operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc) from the list on the right hand side of your screen that comes up.
3) - Scroll down until you see the "Download Now" button and click on it.
4) - A new page will then appear on your screen. Follow the simple instructions to complete the download.
5) - Once Skype has been downloaded to your computer, double-click on the downloaded file to install Skype on your computer. The installation process may take several minutes.
6) - After installing Skype, click on the "Don't have an account?" link below the login section to set up a free account.